St Bartholomew Church , Wanborough is a small but lovely flint-stone church that was originally built in 1060. It was reconstructed in the early 13th century by the monks of Waverley Abbey. The timber screen inside dates back to the 15th century. It can seat about 80 at a service, and attendance on a normal Sunday is about 20. Close by there is a 14th century barn – Wanborough Great Barn, also used by the Waverley monks. Today it is used to host local events.
Wanborough , with a population of just over 300, is a lovely village small in number but large in area. It has a Wanborough Village Hall as well as the 14th century barn, which is used today to host special events.
Local government is represented by Wanborough Parish Council.