Prayer is foundational to our Christian life but many of us lack confidence in this vital activity. We have the opportunity this Advent to explore together how we pray so that we can all grow in our relationship with God. This is not a course for “experts” but is for anyone who would like to explore how we pray. The course will be at The Sands Church 7.30pm to 9.00pm including tea and coffee to help our thinking:
- Wednesday 30th November – Why pray anyway?
- the privilege, purpose, power and practice of prayer
- Wednesday 7th December – Praying without getting bored!
- exploring different ways of praying
- Wednesday 14th December – What! Pray together?
- how is praying with others different from praying on our own?
Revd Jane Hulme will be leading the three evenings. She comes with over 20 years’ experience in the prayer life of parish churches.
Please come and join us on this new adventure. Any questions please just ask.
Revd Delia Orme delia.orme @ btinternet.com